EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 7 Oct 2022
Support/Resistance: 0.9710 - 0.9855
In the European session, the dollar will continue to strengthen, expecting a change at the beginning of the American session or shortly before its beginning, where the dollar will start to give way to the Euro.
Among the important events today are Nonfarm Payrolls(Sep) at 8:30 AM ET, with the US economy expected to add about 250K new jobs compared to 315K the previous week. At the same time, we will also know the official unemployment rate, which is expected to be 3.7% unchanged from the previous month.
John C. Williams is the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is expected to speak at 10:00 AM ET.
- Why are food prices rising significantly in some countries compared to others?
- How many millions have the best tennis players in the world earned?
- Rich countries profit from the re-export of cheap Russian oil
- A very small country in terms of territory is the second largest food exporter in the world
- What are the most spoken languages in the world?
- Europe is at the forefront of the highest unemployment in the world
- Janet Yellen: We have the safest financial system, ... if the debt fails it would be absolutely catastrophic
- The United States is heavily dependent on imports of lithium-ion batteries
- The paternal home - the difference between individual nations
- Will the US save itself after the first bank failures and where should we expect the dollar at the end of the week?
- Where are people the most early risers in the world?
- In the Middle East, investors want the most money for retirement
- Banks in the United States may burn on Monday
- 4 times in history it has happened and always followed by depression
- One country is the absolute leader in cities with the most murders for 2022
- One small country pollutes the world's oceans as much as the next 5 in the negative ranking
- Estimated inflation in different countries for 2023
- Residents of Asia live the longest with a life expectancy of over 85 years
- What are the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world?
- There is nothing ecological and nature-friendly about electric cars
- Artificial intelligence predicts when the stock market will crash
- Where do the world's biggest earthquakes occur?
- In one of the poorest countries in the world, onions are the most expensive in the world
- Where are the biggest plastic polluters in the world?
- The most popular tourist destinations in 2023
- How old are the world's biggest companies?
- Which are the countries with the most developed civil aviation?
- What are the biggest companies in the world?
- What is the length of compulsory military service in different countries?
- Top 10 largest banks in the world for 2022
- The gap between China and the rest of the world is huge
- Toll roads around the world - Where are the most expensive roads?
- Why are shares of a traditional Chinese medicine pharmaceutical company falling?
- It is up to twice as expensive to fill up an electric car than a petrol one
- With just one action, the central bank restored the value of its currency
- See the companies that lost up to 99% of their price in 2022
- Huge rise in cryptocurrency theft. Fiat money seems much more secure
- How the share of electric cars is changing in the United States
- Inflation in the world for 2022
- Is China collapsing, mass layoffs, panic shopping?
- Why is the stock market always in the green at the end of the year?
- Wage growth in 2022 failed to catch up with inflation
- Which are the countries with successes in space and how many rockets have they launched into orbit in 2022?
- Where can you mine bitcoins with very good profits?
- Which port dock workers are the slowest in the world?
- Which countries have the most educated population?
- Goldman Sachs recommends investing in gold, not bitcoin
- Where is the best medical education in 2023?
- In North America, obesity is a veritable epidemic
- How the top 10 countries by GDP have changed in 10 years
- Growth of gold purchases 10 times compared to 2021
- US capital markets - a single sector is in the green, everything else is in the red
- What are the countries with the highest death rates from cancer?
- Saxo Bank's predictions for 2023: Gold reaches $3000
- The 10 biggest fines ever paid
- Which soccer teams have the most foreign players?
- From 2.1% to 88% is the inflation in the world this year
- See the countries in the world with the highest share of immigrants
- You'll never guess what this building is used for in China
- See the people with the most followers on Instagram
- Who are the 10 biggest banks in the world right now?
- See the countries with the largest capacities for generating electricity from the Sun
- See which countries will lead the GDP growth in 2023
- Tesla's impressive earnings over the past 10 years
- The trading strategy today 23 November 2022
- The losses of the companies towards the end of the year begin to turn into profits
- The euro continued to rise before the period of consolidation
- In what direction should EURUSD trade today, November 15?
- Today is an important day whether the EUR/USD trend will be maintained
- Electricity and fuel producers continue to increase their profits
- EUR/USD parity will be short today
- The dollar will start to strengthen towards the end of the European session today
- America's leading companies continue to collapse
- The dollar continues to strengthen after the US interest rate hike
- The Fed is raising the key US interest rate again today
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 1 Nov 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 31 Oct 2022
- Asia is the locomotive of the world, but where is it produced the cheapest?
- Facebook keeps crashing, time to buy?
- Will today's Eurozone rate hike be enough?
- New GoForecasts.com target for EUR/USD
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 26 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 25 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 24 Oct 2022
- What are the most polluted cities in the world, and a city from the United States is among them?
- Of the ten largest companies, only 2 are profitable this year
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 20 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 19 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 18 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 17 Oct 2022
- Three key companies could spring surprises this week
- Tesla has the biggest drop in price since the beginning of the year
- Since the beginning of the year, a number of goods in the US have become cheaper - see which ones
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 13 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 12 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 11 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 10 Oct 2022
- Statistics of countries where people spend the most time on social media
- Company sees 140% growth this year while everyone else is sliding down
- Many metals have dropped in price, and only vital raw materials are rising
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 7 Oct 2022
- OPEC+ cuts oil production, prices continue to rise
- Banks collapse, prices go down, Credit Suisse looks for liquidity
- OPEC+ will consider cutting production to support oil prices
- The most important economic events for week 40 of 2022
- Prices go up and product weight goes down
- Movement of stocks and indices in 2022 to week number 39