What are the biggest companies in the world?
In the top 10 largest companies in the world, only one is based outside the United States. The remaining 9 companies are all US companies.
Market capitalization of the world's largest companies:
1. Apple: $2.08 trillion
2. Aramco: $1.85 trillion
3. Microsoft: $1.70 trillion
4. Alphabet(Google): $1.15 trillion
5. Amazon: $901 billion
6. Berkshire Hathaway: $699 billion
7. Visa: $465 billion
8. Johnson & Johnson: $460 billion
9. UnitedHealth: $459 billion
10. Exxon Mobil: $444 billion
On this list, Aramco is the only company outside the United States. Aramco is a Saudi state-owned oil and natural gas company headquartered in Dhahran.
About the Author
Please sign in to leave a comment.
If you are not yet registered, you may click here to register.
Janet Yellen: We have the safest fi ...Mar 22, 2023 0 132
The United States is heavily depend ...Mar 20, 2023 0 90
The paternal home - the difference ...Mar 20, 2023 0 86
Will the US save itself after the f ...Mar 13, 2023 0 156
Where are people the most early ris ...Mar 12, 2023 0 111
In the Middle East, investors want ...Mar 12, 2023 0 66
Banks in the United States may burn ...Mar 11, 2023 0 727
4 times in history it has happened ...Mar 11, 2023 0 251
One country is the absolute leader ...Mar 05, 2023 0 310
One small country pollutes the worl ...Feb 23, 2023 0 288
The euro continued to rise before t ...Nov 16, 2022 0 1443
Banks in the United States may burn ...Mar 11, 2023 0 878
Artificial intelligence predicts wh ...Feb 08, 2023 0 705
You'll never guess what this buildi ...Dec 01, 2022 0 413
Where do the world's biggest earthq ...Feb 08, 2023 0 386
No comments yet.
- Janet Yellen: We have the safest financial system, ... if the debt fails it would be absolutely catastrophic
- The United States is heavily dependent on imports of lithium-ion batteries
- The paternal home - the difference between individual nations
- Will the US save itself after the first bank failures and where should we expect the dollar at the end of the week?
- Where are people the most early risers in the world?
- In the Middle East, investors want the most money for retirement
- Banks in the United States may burn on Monday
- 4 times in history it has happened and always followed by depression
- One country is the absolute leader in cities with the most murders for 2022
- One small country pollutes the world's oceans as much as the next 5 in the negative ranking
- Estimated inflation in different countries for 2023
- Residents of Asia live the longest with a life expectancy of over 85 years
- What are the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world?
- There is nothing ecological and nature-friendly about electric cars
- Artificial intelligence predicts when the stock market will crash
- Where do the world's biggest earthquakes occur?
- In one of the poorest countries in the world, onions are the most expensive in the world
- Where are the biggest plastic polluters in the world?
- The most popular tourist destinations in 2023
- How old are the world's biggest companies?
- Which are the countries with the most developed civil aviation?
- What are the biggest companies in the world?
- What is the length of compulsory military service in different countries?
- Top 10 largest banks in the world for 2022
- The gap between China and the rest of the world is huge
- Toll roads around the world - Where are the most expensive roads?
- Why are shares of a traditional Chinese medicine pharmaceutical company falling?
- It is up to twice as expensive to fill up an electric car than a petrol one
- With just one action, the central bank restored the value of its currency
- See the companies that lost up to 99% of their price in 2022
- Huge rise in cryptocurrency theft. Fiat money seems much more secure
- How the share of electric cars is changing in the United States
- Inflation in the world for 2022
- Is China collapsing, mass layoffs, panic shopping?
- Why is the stock market always in the green at the end of the year?
- Wage growth in 2022 failed to catch up with inflation
- Which are the countries with successes in space and how many rockets have they launched into orbit in 2022?
- Where can you mine bitcoins with very good profits?
- Which port dock workers are the slowest in the world?
- Which countries have the most educated population?
- Goldman Sachs recommends investing in gold, not bitcoin
- Where is the best medical education in 2023?
- In North America, obesity is a veritable epidemic
- How the top 10 countries by GDP have changed in 10 years
- Growth of gold purchases 10 times compared to 2021
- US capital markets - a single sector is in the green, everything else is in the red
- What are the countries with the highest death rates from cancer?
- Saxo Bank's predictions for 2023: Gold reaches $3000
- The 10 biggest fines ever paid
- Which soccer teams have the most foreign players?
- From 2.1% to 88% is the inflation in the world this year
- See the countries in the world with the highest share of immigrants
- You'll never guess what this building is used for in China
- See the people with the most followers on Instagram
- Who are the 10 biggest banks in the world right now?
- See the countries with the largest capacities for generating electricity from the Sun
- See which countries will lead the GDP growth in 2023
- Tesla's impressive earnings over the past 10 years
- The trading strategy today 23 November 2022
- The losses of the companies towards the end of the year begin to turn into profits
- The euro continued to rise before the period of consolidation
- In what direction should EURUSD trade today, November 15?
- Today is an important day whether the EUR/USD trend will be maintained
- Electricity and fuel producers continue to increase their profits
- EUR/USD parity will be short today
- The dollar will start to strengthen towards the end of the European session today
- America's leading companies continue to collapse
- The dollar continues to strengthen after the US interest rate hike
- The Fed is raising the key US interest rate again today
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 1 Nov 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 31 Oct 2022
- Asia is the locomotive of the world, but where is it produced the cheapest?
- Facebook keeps crashing, time to buy?
- Will today's Eurozone rate hike be enough?
- New GoForecasts.com target for EUR/USD
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 26 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 25 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 24 Oct 2022
- What are the most polluted cities in the world, and a city from the United States is among them?
- Of the ten largest companies, only 2 are profitable this year
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 20 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 19 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 18 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 17 Oct 2022
- Three key companies could spring surprises this week
- Tesla has the biggest drop in price since the beginning of the year
- Since the beginning of the year, a number of goods in the US have become cheaper - see which ones
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 13 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 12 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 11 Oct 2022
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 10 Oct 2022
- Statistics of countries where people spend the most time on social media
- Company sees 140% growth this year while everyone else is sliding down
- Many metals have dropped in price, and only vital raw materials are rising
- EUR/USD Daily Analysis and Trading Tips for 7 Oct 2022
- OPEC+ cuts oil production, prices continue to rise
- Banks collapse, prices go down, Credit Suisse looks for liquidity
- OPEC+ will consider cutting production to support oil prices
- The most important economic events for week 40 of 2022
- Prices go up and product weight goes down
- Movement of stocks and indices in 2022 to week number 39